Friday, October 23, 2009

One Day With My Sponsors...

Let me interduce you to my sponsors,

-Dialect sells great elctronic equipment to nice prices.
They just don´t sponsor me, they also have been donated 2500 sek to childhood cancer foundation.

-Algapan makes t-shirts of bamboo and I can promise you that it is the most comfortable shirts you´ve ever worn.
We have a big project going on and it is a special designed t-shirt with me on the front riding my board. Some of the profit from this shirt will go to childhood cancer foundation, wicked.

-Life on the Board is a great longboardshop which sells brands like Loaded, flexdex and a lot of other sweet stuffs.

-Gococo makes great socks of coconutshells. The make the best socks ever so try it and you will fall in love.

-Hälsokostgrossisten has alot of great products for you who is active and want some extra out of your training.

Fuel-Fire Skateboards is the only shop in sweden which sells Earthwing and Insect longboards. Great service, just ask Patrik and he helps you out.

Stoked Skateboards is an awesome longboardstore with all the big brands. Whatever you want they got it.

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment