Monday, May 31, 2010
We have almost been in Koh Samui for 10 days now. It has been some very relaxing days, but we have managed to do some things more than laying on the beach and by the pool.
- Done way to much shopping
- Ate almost all of our food at Ninja Crepes, cheap and good and with the coolest name ever. Who doesn´t want to get a crepe from a ninja?
- Been to ladyboys show there the ladies have boobis big and firm as oranges and 44 eur in shoesize.
- Almost got a number from a ladyboy from the show, I told her/him that I already have it on speeddial "high five".
- Rent a motorbike to go around the island.
- Had a painting made from a photo we taken during our trip. 100 x 120cm for only 130 USD.
- Did two dives with Infinity Diving, thanks James for sponsoring us with this.
- Did three dives with Easy Divers, thanks Marita For sponsoring us with this.
- Have been running almost every morning on the beach.
- Walked around 10 km each day.
- I have shown Maria where all the ladies who takes your money are.
- Been to the dentist.
- Have been rejecting all restaurangs which serves shark.
- Thai-massage without happy ending.
- Shooted some scenes for our movie.
Three ladies with very big feets only for me
The view from our resort (Banana)
On our way to Koh Tao
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Today we moved in at Banana Fan Sea Resort in Koh Samui which is a very big and beautiful resort with everything you can imagine.
They sponsor us with 3 nights and we are very happy for that.
We don´t do much during the days, we just lay by the pool or on the beach so the life is quite chill right now.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Right now we are at Pandora resort & spa. The owner Horacio who is from France has sponsor us with 5 nights for free and we are so greatful for this.
Pandora is really nice and without doubt the coolest place we have stayed at. I have never seen any resort as this one before. We have a own computer with a 28 inches big screen and over 100 of movies in it. The pool has jacuzzi streams all over and they have a herbal steamsauna if you like that.
They also sell local product as wonderful marmelade, schampoo, body lotion etc and all these product come from Koh Samui or places nearby. They also sells sandals and my mom was very quick to order one for her birthday.