Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One Day With Lost Things And Media...

Now it´s really close, we are leaving in jan of 12th and I still waiting for my board, my camera and our visum. But my board arrived to the customs her in Sweden today so hopefully it will arrive in a few days, our visum will be done in monday and my camera will be send tomorrow, I hope so hoppefully everything will be here before we leave. It´s quite hard to do a trip without the three most important things, no camera, hard. No visum, very hard and no board, mission impossibly. But a have a Landy DH race in worst case.

These last to weeks are busy, busy, busy.
We are going to be in some newspapers, travelmagazine and local tv. The hardest part is to get me and Maria to do the photoshots together because we live 120km apart.

Besides all these things we have everything set for our journey, now we just have to fit everything in our smallish backpacks. Maria have 18L and I have 28L so it´s alot of squessing and pressing. We are riding all on our own, so we don´t have a backup car with all of our things in it so we have to fit our computer, camera, clothes, spareparts, medicins and all other stuffs in our backpacks and it´s hard to have 5 months of living in a small bag, but it´s the only way.

If you wants to donate money to my fond at childhood cancer foundation you can send me an email to jimp110@hotmail.com so can I help you out.

/MrJim


No comments:

Post a Comment