Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One Day With 1-1,5 Months Rest...

I have had a quite big problem for about one month now with rash around my groin and down on my legs. This is from the heat and because I have been sweaty for 5-10 hours everyday we been skating. At first it wasn´t so bad and I tried some different creams, but noone worked. And now the last days it has gone from bad to really bad (10x10cm) and very painful so today I went to the doctor. He came with very bad news and he forbid me to skate for 1-1,5 months so it has been a said day today. He gave me a cream and two different tablets so hopefully it will be better in a month or 1,5 month. After he gave me the news we decided to take the bus and jump off in Thalang, Phuket, even if he forbid me to skate we are going to skate Phuket before we take 1,5 months of. The reason why we want to skate trough Phuket is because we have been in the newspaper here so alot of people knows about us and people have been amazing down here. We have already being offer free accomendation for 10 nights from 3-4 different hotels/resorts and Maria will get her open water dive course for free and they are giving me four dives for free. My brother is arriving to Phuket 18 of march to be with us for two weeks and he will also stay for free with us and they gave him 5000baht in discount for his open water course, I will write more later about what hotel we decided to stay with while we are in Phuket and which diveshop that will let us dive for free.

So now we are in Hat Bang Thao by the beach and we will stay here for two nights. After that we will skate the coast down to Patong and after that to Phuket town. So this is the last skating we will do in Thailand, because if I don´t rest for 1-1,5 months and let this heal the doctor told me that I will probable not be able to finish my trip and I don´t want that. This is the plan for the upcoming 1,5 months. Ko Yao Nai, Phuket, Vietnam, Phuket, Phi Phi, Ao Nang/Riley, Phuket and after that we are going to go from island to island down to Malaysia. The skatingdistance here in Thailand will be around 1000km and it will be the around the same in Malaysia.

I hate this, because we came here to skate and to have to rest for 1-1,5 months is a pain in the ass, but if I want to finish this trip and skate trough Malaysia I have to give up skating for a while and let this heal. But even do we won´t be skating, we will continue bloging.

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment