Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Day With Seismic Landslide...




Seismic Landslide Freeride Wheel


Seismic has always been well known for their race wheels, but recently they released a pair of center-set freeride wheels. Now as you guys know, we always ride our gear for a while before we review it. That being said, I have been riding these wheels for about a month, and honestly I have nothing but good things to say about these wheels. The 75mm Landslides, along with its counterpart the 70mm Bootlegs come with a stone-ground finishthat is exceptionally slidable right out of the box and only got better after breaking them in. But anyways, here are the specs:

Specifications

  • 54mm contact patch
  • 75mm tall
  • Centerset
  • 7.4 oz each
  • 79a- yellow, 83a light blue

The Ride


I decided on the 79a wheel initially because as you guys know, I am primarily a dancer and like to have a smooth ride, which is definitely the case with these wheels. They are cushy and gummy but the fact that they arecenterset means that they wear much slower than orange Otangs. After riding yellow Stimulus for a while, these wheels initiate a slide exceptionally easy, but they do not have a chatter-free slide. Despite the noise when sliding, I love these wheels with all my heart and I will definitely be investing in a new pair once I finally core these awesome wheels.

Written by: iridelongboards

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment