Monday, July 16, 2012

One Day With Day 13, Hellevoetsluis - Voorburg...

We woke up to rain and quit bad wind this morning.
After a while we finally managed to get outside to start skate.

Our goal for today was Den Haag and Sickboards. 
Because of no Internet/wifi on our hotel we haven´t got any place to stay yet so we hoped that we could get some internet in Den Haag and hopefully find a place to stay.

I wanted to get a bag for my board at Sickboards so I could bring it back home, but the bag was out of stock. Instead I got alot of foam and tape so I could wrap the board up for the plane home.


Old man on a bike with a dog in the back showed us the way to the store.

We managed to get some internet and could book a hotel for the night. The hotel was in Voorburg, around 10km from there we were so we had to skate some more distance that day, but it was on the way to Amsterdam so we earned 10km for tomorrow.

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment