Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Day With My MotherFucking Back...

Sing Buri
Sing Buri

We should skate for 75km and when take a bus to Bangkok because of the heavy traffic, but we only came 5km before I cracked my back. It was so fucking painfull so I almost started to cry and I was so angry because I hate to quit so I kicked my helmet out in the bushes and with my luck it landed in a small river and was totally wet. And we didnดt want to turn back because just the thought of spending 5-7 days in that town was terrefying, so we started to walk and hitchhike. After a while this nice couple stopped and ask us if we wanted a ride to Bangkok and we said yes. During the hole trip to Bangkok (almost 3 hours, 1 hour and and 140km if you go straight, but we didnดt) they wouldnดt let us pay for anything, they bought us food, cookies, ice-coffee (that Maria and I hate) and they drove us all the way to Khaosan Road even if the lived near the airport and they refused to take gas-money. They also gave us their number so if we got any problem we could just call them, they were totally amazing.

Thanks so much guys

After a little bit of shopping and a tuktuk trip that took us 4 hours instead of 30min because of trafficjam we were on the bus to trat, and after trat the ferry to Koh Chang and here are we now. Here we just hang on the beach, swimming and take it easy and hopefully will my back be good in about one week so we can continue our journey to Singapore.

We have decided to not go back these 70km that we missed because of the heavy traffic. It didnดt feel so safe the last day we skated because the traffic were massive, you can really feel that you are close to Bangkok because itดs trucks everywere and the slow ones drives in our lane, so thatดs why decided to start our journey again from Samut Sakhon when my back is ok.

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment