Friday, February 12, 2010

One Day With Samut Songkhram - Hua Hin...

Day 1, 70km.

This was the first day of skating since I hurted my back in Sing Buri and my back is fine. But I still have some problems with my right "ljumske" so I had to take some painkillers. After 55km we left the highway to skate along the coast and it was so windy and we were so tired so the last 15km took forever. When we finally arrived in Hat Chao Samran we directly jumped in our swimmings gear and went for the ocean and it was so sweet to take a bath.





Day 2, 30km

Just a short trip to the beach next door. We started to skate by 7 and we got to Cha-am by 9-9.30 so we rented some sunbeds and just laid by the beach all day. When we went for a walk we found a Swedish place so we went there for dinner later that night and we had some delicious meetballs with mashed potato and lingonberryjam and they also had Swedish television there so it was nice to have a break from all thai-food.







Big one


When you have to go you have to





Day 3, 25km

When we left Bangkok our maingoal were Hua Hin and now are we here. We are staying here for three night because Hua Hin has a lovely beach and the best seefood I ever tried so I really looking forward to dinner tonight and the other days, mumma.





Nice

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment