Friday, August 13, 2010

One Day With Day 4...

We started skating around 12am and after a few km we stopped at Mellböda gård there they gave us a swett breakfast.

After some hours we arrived to Sörvik again and Sörviks bageri & pizza there we once again were invited on food, now on elk and ostrich pizza.


Before we arrived to Sörvik my knee was hurting really bad and it just got worse as more I skated. One time it hurt so much so I stopped and cried for 10min and it was almost so I wanted to quit. I called the doctor in Borgholm and I got an appointment later that night, but we stilled had around 20km more to go and it took forever and it was very painful.

Highest caravan in Europe

When we arrived to Köpingsvik we were invited on food at Klinta bykrog, both Timmy and I took a 200gram homemade burger. And it was so nice to be able to rest the knee for a while.


When we were full we skated 5km to the doctor. He thought it was the leading-strings so I got some pills and a kneepad.


This was a really long day and we didn´t arrive until 9pm to our overnight-place Ekerums camping & stugor and we got a brand new cottage, really nice. There is a Café on the camping and they were so nice and made us a salad even if they had closed long ago.


This was the hardest and toughest day sofar, because my knee was killing me and I´m so afraid that I can´t make it all the way around.

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment