Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Day With Day 9...

Today we woke up around 8am and had a great breakfast at Pensionat Lövängen before we left for Gothem.

The pavement were really bad this day so it was a hard, but quit short day.



The first day on Gotland there lay a big pile of horseshit in the bikelane and when I was supposed to pass it Timmy came and pressed me straight in it. But my rollsrolls has mudguards so no pope on me.

And today I got my revenge when Timmy hit a fresh pile of shit and he doesn´t have any mudguards :) He had shit all over him self and he smelled so bad.





After a while we arrived to our place for the night Gothems Stugby and Café. Gothem is a small village out in nowere and the only place to get food is on the café, but it´s closed for the season. But we had some soup with us and we found some pasta in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment