Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Day With Kamphaeng Phet

As I told you before we went to this farm for two days, we swimmed in the lake and just chilled for the firts day. Day two were we supposed to go to a cave and after that to a waterfall, but because it rained during the night (firts rain in months) we couldn´t go to the waterfall because the road wasn´t good enough, so that´s a bummer because we had really looking forward to that. We paid 1200 baht each for this trip and it might not seems to so much money for two days with overnightstaying and food but here in Thailand 1200 baht is quite alot of money and because of the waterfall accident it wasn´t worth it.

Yesterday we had a plan that we should skate for 50km today, but later that night I got a fever so we diceded to stay one more day. But we will skate tomorrow and I really looking forward to it because I love to be on the road and to see new places. We have stayed here for three full days now and I starts to get a little bit bored.

Flintstones













If you visit Kamphaeng Phet I can recommend Three J Guesthouse.
/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment