Monday, January 25, 2010

One Day With Tak - Kamphaneg Phet...

Today was a really awful day even if we had one days rest before. We skated 70km and it was really hard, it felt like I hit rock bottom a few times. I was so tired just after 10km that I just wanted to lay down and sleep. We had to hitchhike for 5km because of roadwork. It´s quite dangerous to walk when it´s just one lane (the cars drive like crazy) and when you got pavement stucked under your shoes. I still can´t push with my right foot so I get pretty tired in my left foot so today I had to take some painkiller. The pills I take is very good so I got rid of the pain quite fast. The heat (around 35 degrees celcius) is not making it easier, but we skate around 13km/h so it´s pretty good according to the heat.

When we got to Kamphaeng Phet we found a very nice place to stay with a friendly staff. Today we going to the owners farm for two days to just rest, swim in waterfalls and visit some caves, because we really need some rest, we are both so tired so we really looking forward to this.

Our Lift

Public Restroom


/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment