Monday, January 18, 2010

One Day With Number 2...

Yesterday when we stopped for lunch I went to the toilet for the number two. When I'm done I notice that there is no toiletpaper.
The only thing to use is a waterhose, but you have to dry with something because otherwise you'll be soaked. I sit for a while, cursing and waiting for the guy in the booth beside me to finish his business and leave.
When he closes the door I hurry, still with my trousers on my ankels in to the booth beside mine and, no toiletpaper! I continue to the next and there is no paper anywhere. The only option was to take the hose in the as, flush as much as possible and the dry it up with the trousers.
I don't get it, Thais and no toiletpaper, and why are there corn everywhere? Aren't you supposed to eat them and not throw them on the road. You can even buy ice-cream with corn on KFC, how grose doesn't that sound?

/MrJim

No comments:

Post a Comment